(the “Website”), and/or register for our email publications. We are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect.
2. Children’s Privacy. The Website and its content are not intended for use by children, especially children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. If we learn that we may have collected information from anyone under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. We do not permit anyone under the age of 21 to receive our emails.
3. Information We Collect. We may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you use our Website. The types of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect may include your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card information, or other financial account information.
We may also collect other information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally, such as your media access control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version, and browser type and version.
4. Why We Collect Information. We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
4.1. to ensure that the Website functions properly, help us resolve visitor questions about using it, and improve the Website;
4.2. to enable you to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content;
4.3. to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
4.4. to send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests and providing customer service and support;
4.5. to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
4.6. to compile statistics about usage and response rates and for marketing or advertising purposes;
4.7. to investigate and prevent security issues such as unauthorized access to the Website, fraudulent transactions, and other illegal activities.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
5.1. Technologies We Use. We do not make subscriber or customer lists available to third parties. We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as annual income, buying preferences, age, and other demographic and profile statistics, with advertisers interested in learning more about the Website. If we do so, we will share such information only in an anonymous form that does not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any other person.
6. How We Collect Information.
6.1. Sharing with Others. We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites. We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits to pages within the Website to determine which of the services that we offer are most popular and to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to users whose visits indicate their interest in particular content.
6.3.Service Providers. We engage service providers to provide services to us. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with them,
subject to any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures; and
on the condition that they use your Personally Identifiable Information only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
7. Controls and Choices.
7.1. Your Controls and Choices. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information. Your controls and choices may include any or all of the following:
you may change your choices for subscriptions;
you may choose whether or not to receive communications from us;
you may request to review, access, amend, or correct any of your Personally Identifiable Information; and
you may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our advertisers.
You may tell us your preferences for any of the above choices by contacting us by email to info[at]tastethedram.com
7.2. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You may deliver a request for information concerning personal information collected and third parties that received the personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year to:
You may also submit a request for the above information by contacting us by email to info[at]tastethedram.com.
8. Security of Your Information.
8.1. Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information that we collect. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
10. Links to Other Websites. The Website contains links to other sites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites that you may choose to link to from Tastethedram so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. We cannot be responsible for either the privacy practices or the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us.
11. Contacting Us. You can reach us at: info[at]tastethedram.com